Books, reading, and libraries relevant to Africa by Michael Kevane, co-Director of FAVL and economist at Santa Clara University.
Other contributors include Kate Parry, FAVL-East Africa director, Peace Corps volunteer Emilie Crofton, Krystle Austin, Elisee Sare, and Monique Nadembega.
- Add category
- Africa (72)
- Books (49)
- FAVL (156)
- FAVL docs (2)
- Guides for librarians (3)
- Literacy (13)
- Public library history (9)
- Reading West Africa program (95)
- UgCLA (14)
- Summer reading camp in Dimikuy village, Burkina Faso
- From Library Journal, 1921
- Les cybercafés, ces lieux privilégiés
- All you New York people... get ready for "Going Out" with Burkina photography from FAVL uber-friend David Pace
- Echos de bibliothèques
- So you want to organize a trip to Burkina Faso for university students....
- Mobile reading and learning in Africa... nice overview....
- These are a few my favorite things...
- The Battle of Adwa: African Victory in the Age of Empire
- Visit to Jordan Nu library in Ghana