Books, reading, and libraries relevant to Africa by Michael Kevane, co-Director of FAVL and economist at Santa Clara University.
Other contributors include Kate Parry, FAVL-East Africa director, Peace Corps volunteer Emilie Crofton, Krystle Austin, Elisee Sare, and Monique Nadembega.
- Add category
- Africa (70)
- Books (49)
- FAVL (148)
- FAVL docs (2)
- Guides for librarians (3)
- Literacy (13)
- Public library history (4)
- Reading West Africa program (92)
- UgCLA (14)
- Access to books for the blind and visually impaired in developing countries
- Reading Kwei Quartey's Wife of the Gods in the Kunkua Library, Ghana
- Oxmo Puccino, Malian who grew up in France...
- "Out Day" in Ghana
- FAVL book donation to children's library of Bolgatanga Regional Library
- Donate to GlobalGiving to Buy Aya Books for FAVL Libraries
- A Nod to FAVL's Work in Burkina
- 2012 Reading Camps off to a great start in Béréba!
- Are Language Policies Increasing Poverty and Inequality?
- Future Readers at the Library in Dohoun