Sounding out words in Sumbrungu
Books, reading, and libraries relevant to Africa by Michael Kevane, co-Director of FAVL and economist at Santa Clara University.
Other contributors include Kate Parry, FAVL-East Africa director, Peace Corps volunteer Emilie Crofton, Krystle Austin, Elisee Sare, and Monique Nadembega.
- Add category
- Africa (63)
- Books (43)
- FAVL (127)
- FAVL docs (2)
- Guides for librarians (2)
- Literacy (7)
- Reading West Africa program (90)
- UgCLA (13)
- News from ISO
- Race for Reading #2
- Little Free Library... would it work in Burkina Faso villages?
- Why are FAVL libraries so awesome?
- Summary of a Book from the Koumbia Librarian
- Rock Drummers at the Pikworo Slave Camp
- "il faut... redynamiser les activités des bibliothèques"
- Krystle's Book Review: Graceland by Chris Abani
- Journée d'Animation à la Bibliotheque de Pobé-Mengao
- Richard Bona - Ghana Blues